How to Build a Resume
1. Identify the type of job you are seeking and in what field you want to work in.
2. Include the following:
- Previous jobs
- Title with company
- Duties performed
- Skills used to perform duties
- Dates job was performed
- Highest Level of Education
- Special skills that will make you stand out
- Accomplishments, awards and special recognition you may have received
- Professional organizations you are a member of
- Volunteer work
3. Edit: review your resume and emphasize only the experience related to the position or career field you are applying for.
Click here for a sample resume